my daughter's daughter, yes my grand daughter is getting married on a yauht or one of those platforms in the ocean{no not an oil rig} on may 6th 2012 off the beach very near mrtlye beach <><>she lives in ashbourgh and wants the sea in her wedding and is sending all the invitees a square plastic with sand in it for an invitation kids nowadays, so you know where i will have to be on may 6th 2012
10 comments:
Wow!!!
How precious! I love doves. They are just so cool acting!
You are loving that zoom arent you .. great shot
my daughter's daughter, yes my grand daughter is getting married on a yauht or one of those platforms in the ocean{no not an oil rig} on may 6th 2012 off the beach very near mrtlye beach <><>she lives in ashbourgh and wants the sea in her wedding and is sending all the invitees a square plastic with sand in it for an invitation
kids nowadays, so you know where i will have to be on may 6th 2012
beautiful...
Wow--very very cool!! I need to get myself out of this house--with or without my camera!:(
LOVE!!!! :)
Amazing. Poor guy. I hope he finds a real woman!
Is it love? :)
Great shot!
Tap tap, this thing on? (Okay, I stole that line from PieNearWoman).
It's wordless Wednesday!!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment