Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oh Brother...


My brother made this barn for our Mom years ago out of wooden coffee stirrers. When she passed away, he gave it to me I brought it to my house. The ladder is about on it's last days. It's actually broken down through the middle and is propped up. Inside, there is a swinging door from the overhang on the right side. He can do most anything he sets his mind to...IF and WHEN he sets it.

He is one of the extremely rare people that can make me "belly laugh" until I almost pee and lose total control. Very dry humor and you never see it coming. One of the things I love the most about him. He gives good hugs. I can tell he loves me a little. LOL

He's very intelligent and extremely creative. He's a pretty darn good guy.

Except when he's not. Very selfish and when he drinks he can be an ass. We all know one of those. I've actually gotten that way back in the days. I can be an ass sober. Rare. But I can.

Anyway, that's about all. LOL. I have nothing going on here. David is fine, happy, healthy. I'm hanging in there. I went to Curves 3 days in a row this week. I'm on a trial and error process to see what's bothering my stomach (has been for years) because it's clearly affecting my breathing. I'm so short waisted and my weight is stuck in my middle. Not much room for the diaphragm to do it's thing!

I'm heading to visit Rooster's Mom today at the assisted living home. She wants me to visit her Mom, but we can't be friends. Go figure. I give up. Charlotte is still reading the blog. People just continue to flabbergast me.

But it is what it is. I'm just thankful. Thankful for all my blessings...so it's okay. :)

9 comments:

Daryl said...

I live miniatures, I wanted a 'real' doll house back when I was a kid after seeing the amazing doll houses on exhibit at the Musuem of the City of New York a museum well worth a visit when you are in NYC ..

Dr Daryl here .. do you find your tummy issues/breathing issues are worse after some foods more than others? Or at certain times of the day/night? I play a diagnostician when I am not pretending to be a blogger

Marge said...

Love the little barn! That is a treasure to hold on to.

Hope your tummy/breathing issues improve. Not fun to feel crappy. Thank goodness my stomach is so much better after going gluten free. Could that type of sensitivity be the cause?

Sending hugs. Feel better, my friend.

Sally said...

Now, that is simply precious! What a keepsake you have there.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, my friend. Hope things get better.

Yeah, you know it's crazy how we can't be friends with our "friends" but we can visit the parents. I've seen that a time or two. But, the important thing is you're above all that, and I hope you have a good visit with the mom. I know she'll appreciate it!

So good to see you. Love you lots!

Bluebird49 said...

The barn is so cute! However--the thing about the friend whose mom you can visit--but not be friends with HER--not cute. Or cool, either.

Mental P Mama said...

That house is adorable! 3 days? You put me to shame. And, yes, we all know one of those.

TonjiaT said...

LOVE the barn!! he is very talented!! Why are you paying the slightest bit of attention to Rooster? Is she still communicating with you??

Donna said...

Cute little barn! What an imagination! Glad you are doing ok these days. (hugs)

SOUL said...

i love the barn ! it's so cute !
sorry you have brother trouble
glad david is good
glad you are ok.
hard to not be ok -- when you're the MB that you are :))
love you

Carletta said...

I love it!
Reminds me I should take a picture and post the little log house Hubby made for me many years ago.
I'm sure your Mother enjoyed it because your brother made it and now you can enjoy it.