Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep...

Throughout the day, inevitably I'll come across something that brings one of you to mind.

Last night, while saying my prayers, each one of you popped up as if I had mental map of the U.S. as I was saying your name. I went North, South, East and West. I don't always do this. Sometimes I lump you all together as in "blog friends or FB friends".

I pray that you have a roof over your head, enough food to eat and good health. I pray God gives you the strength to overcome any struggles you may be facing. I realized this morning, that every single one of us is struggling with something. We may not talk much about it on our blogs...we may just hint at it. A single sentence on Facebook. If we listen carefully, we may hear words that are not spoken.

None of us are alone. We have each other. I hope you all know that and know that I love you. I appreciate your support more than you can ever know.

As I was writing, I thought about how ridiculous the word "struggle" sounds. What a word for something so difficult. Struggle. Thinking of another word...dealing. As in dealing with the cards we are dealt. While I'm at it, I'll take two new ones please. Are ya'll following this? LOL I'm getting lost.

I don't pray for PW. Although I'm sure she is struggling/dealing/handling something.

Maybe a cow.

11 comments:

Laura~peach~ said...

when you pray for that someone in your life who causes you pain or anguish, in time that pain and anguish will go away and you will find a new freedom and happiness:) give it a shot I would love to see you free of the BS and pray that what I find works for me will work for you too. Love you heaps!

Laura~peach~ said...

ps i have not gone into hybernation YET lol... was busy out all day yesterday and really should be out today... but am taking my time...I have restless leg syndrome and it kept me up last night so i slept in today and am having a bit of a hard time getting moving LOL

Daryl said...

I am glad you know you are not alone ..

pchickki said...

Bless you heart Deb
I love you !!
Hugs

claudia said...

Aw...you made me cry. Good cry, it's okay.
Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.
You are a wonderful friend.
PS...I think about you a lot too. I am always wondering if you are having a good day.
I always hope you are!
Love Ya Girlfriend!

Donna said...

Thank you for such a touching and love-filled post. Yes, we all have our struggles. I'm sure even PW does, LOL. I appreciate the prayers and can use them. You certainly are kept in mine too. {{{hugs}}}

Bluebird49 said...

You sound a bit like me--some nights, I take my prayer list and pray each name--and others, I do lump into "FB friends", Blogging friends, after our family and our IRL friends--all that. I fel guilty sometimes when I don't do each one separate but I know God knows me better than I know myself!
I also like you--do not pray for PW--I know--I'm sure she has issues like we all do--but her issues and my issues are so far apart--SO FAR APART--I'll just have to pray she has her own prayer support system. Although now you've mentioned--I'll probably put her on my list too! lol

Golden To Silver Val said...

Thank you so much. I can feel your prayers. Prayer works....I've seen it happen so many times. God Bless.

joanne said...

you are a true and special friend with a heart of gold. I am so proud to be part of your circle of blisters and think of you often during the day. Wish we lived a little closer!

TonjiaT said...

God Bless you Debbie.. You are an amazing friend.

I believe in Prayer.

Donna said...

Hey Deb, sorry to be late..What a Week, huh??
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the prayer! Boy, I know we could All use it...
I also do the same for all my BlogBuds...You're my Friends...might even say, Family. We get close and that's a GOOD thing!
Sending you TONS of love and prayer!
((((HUG))))