Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Three Years Of Blogging And A Giveaway!

To thank you, I'm having a Giveaway and the winner gets $30.00 to buy something you need or just might want and I'm throwing in a little surprise. CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from storage solutions, a L Shaped Desk, or great cookware! I just recently won a giveaway and I'm still trying to decide what I want to buy! I was planning on buying an iron, since mine is leaking but I just saw this
and I love my finches. I never knew these existed! They may need a nest more than I need an iron.  Think I may get both.

Three years. I cannot believe time has passed so quickly. Some of you have been with me from the start and others, just visited and stayed. I love you all and enjoy your comments immensely! Actually, reading YOUR blogs has been more of a pleasure than my own posts.

So much of my life and yours has changed over these years. Ups and downs and back ups and downs. Life. I do not know what I would have done without your support and love. Thank you so very much for being here for me.

All you have to do is run over to CSN Stores and browse around. Come back here and tell me what you are hankerin to get. Some free advertising about the giveaway would also be appreciated. Since I changed blogs, my followers are down. Optional of course :) You may enter here on this post as many times as you like and I'll use that Random Generator thingy to select the winner on March 15th. Go shop and good luck!!

20 comments:

Marge said...

Well, my friend! I found a blue opal and CZ necklace, a blue topaz ring, a hobo bag and a pair of sandals, and that was in the first ten minutes of looking. Oh my. I've never heard of that site. Thanks for enlightening me.

Congrats on your first 3 years of blogging. I'm so glad we found each other.

claudia said...

Since spring is right at the back door (finally) I thought about nice garden decorations. I found this really neat Sun decoration: VCS - VCSSG16 - 16" Sun with Glass Inlay. I found other goodies too. I am going to have to go shop there for a while today.
Congratulations on your three years here! It has been so much fun meeting you and getting to know you through the blog world. Here's to the next however many years we do this!

Sally said...

Holy moly, I thought we'd known each other longer, Debbie. And, I can say for sure, the pleasure is mine! I always get excited when I see you've made a post. :)

Happy Three year Blogaversary. I wish you, and all of us, many more years!! ((Hugs))

Donna said...

Happy 3 Year Blogaversary!!!! I'm SO happy that I found you sweetheart! You don't have to enter me but I'll still put a link up for you!!
Enjoy your day Girl!!
hughugs

RNSANE said...

Amazing...three years at this. Warmest congratulations to you!

Mental P Mama said...

Oh, get both! We missed you at lunch today! Hugssssss and congrats on the blogoversary!

Debbie said...

Happy 3 yrs!! I too am so glad I found you. Thanks for a chance to win!!!

God Bless~
Debbie Jean

Donna said...

Happy anniversary! Holey moley, that's a long time in blogville! I followed you at one time, not long after I started blogging, and then somehow lost track of you. But I found you again and I've been sticking with you!

I would love to get a new birdbath for our new Greyhavens! We left our former one behind because it was heavy concrete. Time for another one! And CSN has some might pretty ones to choose from!

Bluebird49 said...

Well-there's about a million things I liked. But I digress. I saw this bird plate--and it was neat looking, and although I dn't like cooking much anymore--I still like pretty things.

It was the Certified International Nature's Garden Round Platter- #11879 -in case anyone wants to see it. Which I doubt! lol

Happy blogiversary, NuFriend!

AubreyLaine said...

I'd love the Chilewich Table Runner
aubreyfick@yahoo.com

Daryl said...

Absolutely get both .. and I second Mama's comment you was missed mightly!

foolery said...

Oh, you finches will love that, Debbie! They really do use nesting baskets (unlike some birds who turn up their noses).

Happy blogoversary!

Domestic Diva said...

I'd get a red LeCreuset dutch oven.

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

Domestic Diva said...

Or a pair of rainboots. What fun to go puddle stomping!

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

joanne said...

Happy blogaversary!! I love CSN and I say go for it...
a purse, that's what I need!

Liz said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I'd get a Cuisinart fondue pot!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com

Liz said...

Or a blue Le Creuset baking dish!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com

Liz said...

Or maybe some Turquoise Fiesta dinnerware!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com

Liz said...

Or a new mandoline slicer to replace the cruddy one I got myself Christmas!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com

Liz said...

Or a cat bed to replace the dilapidated laundry basked the cats insist on hanging out in!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com