Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Maxwell Smart

Being the klutz that I've become, I have taken to carrying my cell phone around the house. When I don't have a pocket, this becomes a problem. This morning I was hoping I'd get a return phone call from my brother and so I thought of putting my phone in my sock. It worked. Then I laughed and thought of this:  Remember?

 
I would love to have a bedroom shoe phone. When I was thinking about posting this, I was going to add that the socks wouldn't work with flip flops. Looking for the above image, I came across this...

I'm kinda liking this idea...

11 comments:

Flea said...

Sweet! What a fun idea! I have friends who tuck their cell phones into their bras. I don't recommend it, though. One in particular has physical problems (headaches and such) when she consistently wears it there. And it's awkward, when in mixed company, to retrieve it when it rings.

Sally said...

LOL!! Too funny. But, actually no matter where mine is, I never hear it ring! I'm tempted though to take it outside in my pocket when I'm working in the yard. Yep, 'bout kilt myself today out there. :)

Marge said...

Maxwell Smart had the right idea, didn't he! Sounds like you need a phone pouch to wear around your neck on a cord or ribbon. Or find one of those cases that clip to your waistband. I'm crazy like that, too. I need my phone handy at all times!

Donna said...

Hey, whatever works!

claudia said...

I lose my phone a lot. Haven't found that perfect place to carry it.
DO NOT CARRY IT IN YOUR BRA!!!

My friend at work always did and had breast cancer. They cannot say for sure that it did anything toward the cancer, but why take the chance???
(My friend is okay now, after a double masectomy and chemo)
I like the flip flop idea though. It is making me think of summertime right now though.

Mental P Mama said...

If you get those, I want a picture....

Mental P Mama said...

...an action shot.

Joni said...

Ok. Out of boredom I decided to check the links on my blog. Uh. What? No "Gittin It Outta My Head"? I was fast to track you down lady. have it all fixed now. As for the cell phone issue, I say set the thing down and enjoy YOUR day. The flip-flop idea made me smile though. I would need it closer to my waist to avoid injury when answering it. :)

joanne said...

I rather like the flip-flops, but I probably wouldn't hear it ringing in there...vibrate might be an option in that case...;j whatever works!

Bluebird49 said...

Patent it.
I actually have picked up the remote to answer the phone several times, and the phone to change the channel. Neither worked right.

Daryl said...

Oh what a fun idea .. and wait .. you can wear socks with flipflops .. look here