Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Are YOU Listening?

Yesterday when I got home from the dentist....

 

Today....


We've had strong winds. What are the chances it's still here today? What are the chances of 3 balloons blowing in the yard in one month? Coincidence. Not likely. 

God whispers...
Are you listening?

12 comments:

farmlady said...

Really?? Three in one month?
Someone is having a party.....

claudia said...

Wow! That's pretty cool.
The only thing I get three of per month in my yard when the wind blows is my neighbors garbage!
I would rather have the balloons!

Laura~peach~ said...

coolness!

Flea said...

Oh bizarre!

Mental P Mama said...

Awesome.

joanne said...

definately a heart-hug!

Sally said...

How about that! :)

Donna said...

It must be an "elsignyo" (sp)
A sign....Lol....
And it Could happen again!
Happy day to you Deb!
hughugs

Daryl said...

There are no coincidences.

TonjiaT said...

did you say "yes God, I am listening"... :-)

I love little signs from the heavens like this..

Nick said...

Einstein said that God "does not throw dice." Maybe he likes balloons.

SandyCarlson said...

You have me thinking of the lovely French story, The Red Balloon.

The bottom image is heart shaped. A beautiful message to receive!