Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And The Winner Is??

Someone pick a number between 1 and 15 and the first one that posts is the number I'm using :) Thank you for your help :)
36 minutes ago · Friends Only · ·


    •  ‎3
      35 minutes ago ·

    • Ann  If 3 doesn't work, go with 14!
      31 minutes ago ·

    • Debbie Thank you very much Trent! (and hi) ♥
      Thanks Annie...

      2 minutes ago ·

    • Debbie  For ya'll who noticed the last name...Trent was my step grandson who still has a special place in my heart. Divorce doesn't change everything :)


      I chose the winner on Facebook last night by asking someone to pick a number.

      Ms. Sally.....Congratulations!! 

      Thank you to all who visited and I will get the information to you soon Sally!!

      P.S. Trent chose 3. I had to take off his name to keep strangers from finding me LOL

9 comments:

Daryl said...

Now I see a need to actually check in/be 'on' FB more than as a drive by! I would have said 7 ...

Donna said...

I STILL don't get what just took place....Hahahahaaaa....but Congratulations Miz Sally!!!!
hughugs

Laura~peach~ said...

i did not get it either but i commented there... and now here :) congratualtions... for what ever we just did LOL

Sally said...

For real? Thank you, Debbie!! Awesome! ((hugs))

Donna said...

Congratulations to Miz Sally! Three cheers for her winning!!!

joanne said...

Congrats to Miss Sally...now everyone stop over to my place and enter my spring fling give-away!!

Sally said...

Guess what! The UPS man stopped at my house today!! Yep, and I love it!

Thank you again, Debbie.

And, hey you need to post something; I don't care what, but I miss u!! ((hugs)

pchickki said...

Dang I missed it !!

Sally said...

Tap Tap - this thing on?

Love ya more'n my luggage!!

This is a test, just a test!

((hugs))