Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Blessing


May the glory
and the promise
of this joyous time of year
Bring peace
and happiness to you
and those you hold most dear,

And may Christ,
Our Risen Saviour,
always be there by your side
To bless you
most abundantly
and be your loving guide.

19 comments:

Sally said...

Amen.

Love to you, Debbie.

claudia said...

Happy Easter to you Debbie! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Donna said...

Yes!!! Happy Easter to you!

Donna said...

Hope you had a great Easter!!!
Hughugs

Marge said...

Easter blessings to you, my friend! The sun came out today and provided us a beautiful day to visit with 5 of our 7 kids and their spouses, and 9 of the 15 grands. I hope your day was as wonderful.

TonjiaT said...

Happy Easter Debbie, I hope your day was filled with love and laughter..

Daryl said...

Belated but heartfelt wishes for a lovely Easter!

Carletta said...

Hi Debbie,
It was lovely seeing you in my comment box!
I'm visiting Grandbabies this week.
I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Bluebird49 said...

Hope it was a good one for you, Debbie--and no panic involved!

Mental P Mama said...

Amen. Hope you are well, my dear friend.

Golden To Silver Val said...

Hope your Easter weekend was a good one. May God bless you and yours always. And remember....no matter what....just keep smilin'.

Debbie said...

Hope that your Easter was great!

God Bless~
Debbie

Sweet Lily said...

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Every moment, thank God.

SandyCarlson said...

To be our eternal friend. Thank God!

Putz said...

a wqord to lake girl just to let you know that since our snow melt we have new lakes surrounding us polpoples on all sides, you haven't posted since easter, what about the fourth of july????

Reddirt Woman said...

Happy 5th of July! Just dropped by to say hi. I'll catch you on FB.

Helen

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for stopping by, my friend. I hope you have a delightful day.

SOUL said...

hey stranger! sure have missed you! stranger things have happened - but i was gonna call YOU that very same day!!! we are in sync eh?
fred and ethel fo shizzel.
love you pal :))
i hope you are feelin good today -

thanks for checkin in

Donna said...

Checking in on you Girl!!!
hughugs