Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

No Need For Glasses...



It seems to be a pattern. Last weekend, Nicole and her sweet dog Mia were here...

When I got up from my nap Friday, this was by the coffee pot. I couldn't photo it where it was, so I put it on the fridge.

Now, will he stay and watch the Super Bowl there and speed back for work in the morning in an hour? Who knows. I see him when I see him and that's okay.

Did he call? No.

17 comments:

claudia said...

At left athose...I just have to wait and see.
Love Ya!

claudia said...

I hate my computer. I should really check what I type too. That was supposed to say...

At least he left a note. I don't get those...

Sally said...

He's sweet though, and he loves you, Mama. :)

I'm sending up a little prayer right this minute for his safety. ((hugs))

farmlady said...

With grown sons you have to enjoy them when they are around because you never know when that will be.
Forgive my impertinence but maybe you need a boyfriend. Someone who would spoil you and be there for you. Does that sound like an exciting new road to travel down?

Donna said...

Hi Miz Debbie...Playing catch-up!
Next time put an alarm on the door before you take a nap...you'll catch him trying to sneak out...Hahaaaa
(((HUG)))

Brenda said...

It was sweet that he left a note so he loves his Momma for sure.

Laura~peach~ said...

least you got a note :) love it!

Anonymous said...

he is grown up! whats your secret?? I am going to have to move away from Breanna in November to get some privacy. LOL

I had better watch what I hope for I guess, huh?

He is a good boy...

abb said...

That note's a keeper!

Flea said...

I love the way he writes notes. :) I wish my kids would write a note when they leave the house.

Daryl said...

Love that 'note' ...

Marge said...

I have a daughter who would leave notes like that. Sometimes one word here and the next word there. It was interesting finding the whole note!

Mental P Mama said...

*snort

Putz said...

have three sons, one who is around all the time because he lives here{32) one who only lives 10 miles away and eats here all the time {35}and one who lives in syracuse{not new york} 120 miles away(38)

Terry said...

Howdy
Oh sweetie isn't it wonderful to be left a note :)
Your blessed !
Thank you so much for dropping in on my blog and commenting .
We got hit with more ice and a bit of snow again ???
Hey we are use to wearing shorts,t-shirts,etc... this time of year .
Winter is beautiful but oh so cold when your not use to it ...
Take care of yourself .
Blessings of joy to you for the rest of the week !
Until next time
Happy Trails

Carletta said...

Ahhh, I'm smiling that each word is on a single sheet...
My son is four hours away and I don't seem him nearly enough.
Enjoy your time however much or little.

SandyCarlson said...

The "love you" is the main thing!