My late MIL's favorite expression covering everything from her diet to the climate was: it takes Will Power & Determination (I always wondered who Will Power was)
i have will power, determination, brains, but you could tack a MILLION bucks up there and I would not be able to get it down with out a chain saw or ax... preferably a chain saw... just sayin :)
a friend of mine said that it would be a waste of time for bill gates to bend over to pick up a $100 bill lying on the ground right in front of him, he could make more money by just letting his investments build than the time it took him to reach down and pick up the hundred dollar bill<><><><><>><ME TOOO, ha ha ha
12 comments:
Hahahaa...I'd be on my butt in No time!!
hughugs
My late MIL's favorite expression covering everything from her diet to the climate was: it takes Will Power & Determination (I always wondered who Will Power was)
it takes will power, determination and some pretty incredible friends...then nothing is impossible!
determination leads to success. No doubt about that!!!
great post!
Yup, I have one like that... possibly even two. Hopefully. It does make us want to keep cheering them on, doesn't it?
My youngest has enough determination to make up for her sister's lack of it.
Gotta love 'em, don't ya?!?
Love ya Girl!
i have will power, determination, brains, but you could tack a MILLION bucks up there and I would not be able to get it down with out a chain saw or ax... preferably a chain saw... just sayin :)
It would take more than $100. to make me try and climb a pole like that.
I'd need a hoist along with my determination.
You could get struck by lightening up there! I'll stay on the ground thank you.
Awesome photo! Love this, and so very true. :)
a friend of mine said that it would be a waste of time for bill gates to bend over to pick up a $100 bill lying on the ground right in front of him, he could make more money by just letting his investments build than the time it took him to reach down and pick up the hundred dollar bill<><><><><>><ME TOOO, ha ha ha
Yup. Determination.
Post a Comment