Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So I Ask You?

Pause:
  a temporary stop
  a break in a verse
  a temporary inaction especially as caused by uncertainty

Cease:
  to cause to come to an end especially gradually
  no longer continue 
  cease to exist
 
So I ask you? 
 
 

7 comments:

Daryl said...

Ah .. I think the secret is to get some hormone replacement therapy which sort of makes it a moot point. And I know both sides of the argument but I am here to say I've been on them (.5 mg estrogen) and they work .. no side effects except lack of sweating, flashing, mood swings and other equally obnoxious menopause symptoms.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

you had me at MEN... GAH

Donna said...

I'm All for either one...Hahahaa
hughugs

Mental P Mama said...

Totally a Pause girl myself.....

claudia said...

CeaseToPause???

Reddirt Woman said...

Yes...



Love this.

Helen

SOUL said...

hmmmmm.