Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Prayers...

Jojo is having surgery this morning...
Lizzie just lost a very close life time friend who is like a brother to her...
If you aren't there, it doesn't mean I don't think of you. I tried to think of everyone who is facing some sort of struggle right now and who need some extra prayers and the power of positive thinking. I love you all :)

13 comments:

Donna said...

Praying here Debbie...Hang in there!
hughugs

Sally said...

Awww, we love you too, Debbie. I'll be praying for your friends. ((hugs))

Laura ~Peach~ said...

that is the coolest thing i ever saw LOVE IT LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU! you are in our prayers too!

Mental P Mama said...

Oh how I love this! So. Love. This.

Daryl said...

Perfect and while I am not much of a prayer I am a keeper of/sender of good helpful positive vibes!

Putz said...

i'm a pretty good pray erer<><><><><>so for lizzie and jojo and you pray for all my kids in northcarolina>><><<>ok???i hate guns also>>.i qualified as an expert on an m16>>>>and tore one apart and put it together as i was told, but i do hate guns, and even though i was an army brat i still turned out to be peace loving and and and

SandyCarlson said...

Ah, beautiful. These people are now in my thoughts. God bless.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! I am keeping Jojo in my prayers too, we need to channel our strength to her....

How did you make that thought balloon? I think you are a computer guru and holding your guru-ness out on us.. ;-)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You are so sweet. Love this.
Hallie

claudia said...

Sending out those prayers. Thanks for being such a good friend!

claudia said...

So...now dowe know just how bad mor is? Dang! I'm glad it wasn't our computers though and just my brain. Oh wait! That can't be good either.
Well, I have moved over here to see you and I am all caught up now.
Love Ya friend!!!

Reddirt Woman said...

Debbie you are so special to me and to many others and it is thoughtful things like this post that only cement you in a special place in my heart. While we all say our prayers for each of these blogging friends and you, too, you were the only one to put it out here to remind us all that we need to continue to lift each other up whether in 'prayers', 'good thoughts' or 'white light shining over us' protecting each and every one of us.

Thank you for being you!

Helen

SOUL said...

awwww. that is really sweet deb. you are in my thoughts and prayers -- more than you would prolly think- or know.
i love ya girlie
xo