Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving...


Happy Thanksgiving to my sweet friends, who I am so blessed to have in my life. I hope you have a day filled with love, hugs and gratitude!


I am so very thankful for all the blessings in my life. Planning on spending the day with my brother and Sharon at her Mom's house. David has so much to do to get ready to start work up here on Tuesday, so I asked him to stay down there and visit with his Dad today and I'll see him Monday, when he moves back in! He was happy not to have to face the traffic twice tomorrow and we'll talk later on the phone. 

Have a wonderful day and eat, hug, love and eat some more!

10 comments:

Marge said...

And a happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you too! I love Thanksgiving, don't you? Enjoy your day.

Blessings

Laura~peach~ said...

you have a great day !!!

Sally said...

Happy Thanksgiving, girl. You're one of the very reasons I'm very thankful! (((hugs)))

claudia said...

Happy Thanksgivng girlfriend!

Donna said...

I hope that it was a wonderful day for you! Thanks for the compliments on my new blog background. It took me countless hours a year ago to figure out how to do it. The biggest problem was figuring out the sizing and the putting together part in Photoshop. Oh, and I also had to get a paid subscription over at Photobucket to park the images (because they are too big for uploading in any free account). Perhaps one of these days I'll do a tutorial on it. But don't hold your breath! There's another way to upload now with the blogger designer template, but I can't get it to work without completely messing up my carefully crafted column sizes. Bleah...

Daryl said...

I hope it was a traffic free day filled with lots of good food and better company!

SOUL said...

ha! you can hide but i will find you... well, if you want me to. glad ya wanted me to, you MB. :))

i hope your yesterday was a happy success. you should gimmee a call if ya can - tomorrow sometime. if ya feel up to it. i miss your voice.

i'm so excited for you that your boy is movin back, i know that makes you happy.

just so ya know, i did include you in my thankful for list yesterday :)) that's a good thing. and so are you-

hugs buddy-
xo!

Terry said...

Howdy Paxie
I'm taking a little afternoon break to catch up here in blogland :)
You really do have a great place to visit .
I just read your older posts to get caught up with your week and had a great time.
I need to go to curves myself but with my parents ,family and part time work it just doesn't seem to fit at the moment .There is a season for it or something at some point I'm sure.
I hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend.
Thank you so much for dropping by to visit me.
Your comments are truly appreciated.
I am not a creative or talented blogger but it sure helps me keep my sanity well at least try to keep my sanity :)
Until we meet again
Happy Trails

Mental P Mama said...

I've been out of pocket! Hope your day was good;)

Donna said...

Hope you had a Wonderful Thanksgiving Debbie!!
hughugs