Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

And For Monday...

Two things to do today:


My pulmonologist appointment is at 11:00. His office is in Greensboro and either Mike or Sharon will be taking me, or both. Driving greater than 10 miles away is still tricky for me...with the panic mess and all. Work in progress. I really appreciate them taking me :)

Next, if Sharon goes...
 


Bonsai, which is owned and operated by my dearest friend Liz's hubby, will be lunch. This is his hobby. He works for B of A. Jere is a sweetheart. He brought me home from the hospital last year and got me settled in. I truly don't know what I would have done without the entire family's help! Love them to pieces.

The restaurant is cheap and absolutely delicious. We'll have lunch and then I will probably come home and take my usual nap. 

David made it back from TN trip safely and I'm so thankful. We Mom's will never stop worrying, will we? 

Hope you all have a good Monday and I'll see you soon :) 

7 comments:

Sally said...

Thank goodness for friends! I wish you well at the dr's today and hope you get to go to lunch. No, my dear, we don't stop worrying - I guess it's our job! Glad David made it! ((hugs))

Mental P Mama said...

Oh good luck, my dear! Hope you get that lunch;)

jojo said...

hope it all goes well at the doc. I'll be sending good thoughts your way...

claudia said...

I'm glad David mad eit back okay! Yes, we never stop worrying do we?You ahve wonderful friends there. They sure are good to you!

Flea said...

Hope your Monday was the BEST, once all was said and done.

Marge said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I checked yours out, and I will be back! I found it interesting that we were stationed in Michigan, California, and Maine, also! K.I., Beale and Dow. Which ones were you at? Hope all went well at your appointments!Blessings.

Brenda said...

How are you today young lady? Hope your weekend is going great.