Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yeah. Just me here....


Asked my neighbor to take a photo of my house...

Yep, just me here. 

When I say I have to mow? I'll be out there for a few. You can't see from here, but the creek runs in the back and from this tree in the foreground. They meet down on the right and go through a culvert. I used to have a split rail fence around the entire yard. The photo kind of cut off the right side of the yard, but you can guess by the street sign, about 6 more feet over.

They decided a sidewalk would be good. Not. More edging and it MAY get done once a year. I just love sweeping that sidewalk. Not. 

I do love my river birch trees. The three on the right. I've watched them grow every year. I want to plant about 3 more in the back to give me some privacy. Need David to dig some holes :)

My brother and I are going to the Habitat Resale store today. I've never been and I'm looking forward to it. He's such a hoot to be around and I really enjoy his company. 

Ya'll have a good one!

6 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I love it!!!

claudia said...

You have a beautiful place!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

love it hope you find some good stuff!

SOUL said...

whaddya git? see any cheap screen doors? i need some. :)) hope you had a good day! love your house -- and you know i'd love a damn creek in my yard. i sure wouldn't be mowin anything tho-- i'd be havin to pay someone for that. cuz i'm a sloth ya know . i don't have the energy of a monkey butt like others i know .bwa hahahahaha

jojo said...

beautiful setting, looks like you've done a lot of work...can't wait to hear about the Restore, I've never been.Have fun.

Sally said...

Love your house, Debbie, and the beautiful trees!! :)