At the beginning of the last century, Dr. Wilhelm Fliess noticed identical rhythms in the case histories of his patients. He observed active and passive phases in the physical, emotional and mental aspects of humans. From these observations he derived the principle of the biorhythms: The physical curve with its cycle of 23 days, the emotional curve with 28 days and the mental curve with 33 days.
Interpretation:
Interpretation:
When the curve of any cycle is above the midline, we experience a "high" in the corresponding field (physical, emotional or mental). If it is the physical curve, you will feel bodily well and, for example, if you were to have an operation the body would be more resilent. If it is the emotional curve, you will be in a good mood and your contact with other people will be positive. If it is the mental curve, your thought processes will be sharper, concentration will be easier and you may have a lot of ideas and insights.
When the curve of any cycle is below the midline, we experience a "low" in the corresponding field. If it is a physical low, you may feel weak and listless; if it is an emotional low, you may feel miserable and out of sorts; if it is a mental low, thinking can be foggy and concentration hard.
Average (the yellow bar) is the average of the three levels "physical", "emotional" and "intellectual". It's level can be used to interpret your general well-being or state of health.
Biorhythms can't predict or explain events, they can only suggest how we may deal with them. For example, some doctors plan operations around them or sports coaches use them in their individual training programs. But it is up to you whether you believe in them or not.
You can check your Daily Biorhythm Chart. Mine was right on target for yesterday and today!
3 comments:
I used to follow my biorythms religiously many years ago, when I was young and had time and it was no effort. Now, I seem to need to know what is going on with my bios, but I don't have the time. It made me squeal a little when I read your post. You took me back to a simpler time in my life and that felt good!Thanks friend!
it says that in general..I'm a mess and should take a few days off!Could not agree more! very interesting.
I have never paid any attention to this. But I am going there now!
Post a Comment