David had an oral surgeon appointment today at 2:15 up here. His plans were to get off work at 12:00 and drive up here, go to Doc and then drive back...I figured he'd come here, I'd get hug or two and then he'd leave from there to go back.
Yippee. I got more than two hugs!! He decided to stay and we had about a 2 hour life catch up talk. He also hooked up his NEW camera to the TV and showed me all the photos he'd taken. Outstanding ones from the beach. The captures were excellent. He has the eye...He thought it funny we were both drinking coffee and looking at pictures. I said...yes, two adults. (Boo hoo)
I wish I could share them...maybe one day. He doesn't have Internet at his house. He's rarely there any way at his age.
He needs to have 3 wisdom teeth pulled. Unfortunately, with the dental costs so high, he is going to have to wait until the next calendar year...January. He's about maxed out for this year.
And now, I'm doing my challenge and blogging and then I'm going to watch House. He, is of course having dinner with a couple buddies and a few beers. He's going back and into work by noon tomorrow. Fortunately, he's coming back Friday for a wedding and I'll get to see him again soon!
Later ya'll...
4 comments:
son hugs...they are the best!!
Thank goodness for dentist appointments.I would take any reason to see my kids...if they were living elsewhere, which they aren't...well, except one...and I will take any excuse to see her.
Maybe I should schedule some dental appointments for my kids and get them back here! And our oral surgeon is adorable;)
three not all 4 removed... sounds like dental mess wants him back eventually to get number 4yes to sons hugs...and daughter hugs and grand baby hugs too!
Post a Comment