Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Truffle Or Old Moldy Mushroom?

No, I wasn't looking for them.

I mulched the gardenias and then walked around picking up stray pine limbs. 

Look what I saw!!


No. It is NOT dog poop. And no I did not check the "aroma".


Done. Yes, a little heavy on the mulch, but I had it left over from my garage protection.

Off to email the truffle photo to Garland and see if I could be rich...or just take my nap.

3 comments:

jojo said...

just take a nap..;p

claudia said...

It really looks like poop. I should know I have three dogs, they give me lots of poop, and that is what a lot of it looks like!Go for the nap!

Mental P Mama said...

Whatever it is, it's ugly. Sorry. I'd vote for the nap...