Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does Have It's Good Points...

The Creek. Yes, it's a pain in the butt...


But, it does have it's good points. Another generation of kids are beginning to play in it. It reminds me of David and all the kids in the neighborhood fascinated with "a creek". They don't worry about snakes. Simple times. No video games. No TV. Just seeing who can jump the farthest...

The next photos are a little blurry, but I think you can see the smiles. I can and I'm smiling with them.

 

5 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

My memories of our back yard creek will make me smile on my deathbed....so sweet;)

claudia said...

Now, I wish I had bought the house around the corner with the creek in the backyard!

TSannie said...

Kids and creeks - always good memories in the making!

jojo said...

awwww, great memories. Not for me, but obviously for a lot of people. My hubs had a creek at his childhood home and he speaks fondly of it.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

loved the woods and creeks and ponds when i was a kid... brings back fun memories :)