If I don't blog in the morning, when I'm most creative, you get crap.
Trying to fit 3 days of Curves in a 4 day week.
Thinks I'm due for a new computer. This one is 5 years old. I'm tired of rebooting, removing, installing, and generally fed up.
Went to Lowe's yesterday. Bought 4 gardenia plants and I have no clue if they are going to live where I'm putting them. Stopped by grocery store. When I left there, I burst into tears because I miss going to Lowe's with my Mom. We could wander around the garden shop for hours. Damn.
I'm feeling the need to start a new blog because of the mess last month with Rooster. I can't be myself because I feel people are reading that may be involved. Have the willies.
Went through a few paint cans yesterday because I have many areas I need to paint, starting in the garage...like the doors. They are still sitting there. Our neighborhood looks like a commercial for Home Depot. Everyone is doing something.
I started decluttering the office and am aggravated it got to this point. Last night's Hoarders episode made me gag. I barely have any thing left in this house and I'm about to get rid of more. It's a control thing.
It's been almost a year since I quit smoking in the house and now I feel like I need to throw everything out and start again. No, I cannot afford that LOL
I'm feeling like I'm at a crossroad here and don't know which way to go and my engine has failed anyway. I'm tired of waiting for things to happen that don't stand a chance in hell of happening.
I'm very blessed and extremely thankful for everything, but I'm in a mood. I can't even describe it. I know it will pass. Yes, this is a random post and I could go on and on. Might be impossible to comment :)
I need to make a list, now that I've cleaned the desk off. Once I start accomplishing a few things, I will feel much more in control and can think straight. I wonder if this is an Aquarian thing?
7 comments:
I can SO identify! September is the beginning of Ness Year..forget New Year's Day. My mind is at warp speed and if I could work as fast as my mind I'd be ready for Fall as far as cleaning, getting my bedroom organized, etc. It will be a year Oct. 28 that we moved here during a monsoon and I've only done the necessary(read open to the public) rooms and my bedroom got thrown to the side. I have my colors of black and gray blue chosen, bought some sheets and blanket and bedspread, printed and framed my favorite quotes on blue paper with black frames and now just need to decide how I want to set it up. I hear you about the computer. This laptop is 4 years old and giving me grief. I'm ready to go back to a desk top. I saw a super one(quad process) HP on QVC on payments and it sounds like it would do me the rest of my life. Moving it downstairs so Roger can have more access. Love you sistah-friend. Good idea on the blog change. Off with the old and on with the new.
i coulda written this post ! i get it. just in case no one else does. i have the same train of thought-- and believe it or not-- actions - as you do right now.i feel like i'm 'feathering my nest!"when that thought came to me -- in those words - several days ago-- wanna know what friggin hypocondriac thought came to my mind?if we feather our nest for a baby to come -- do we do it before we 'leave'?am i crazy? or does it happen?most folks i know who died -- died suddenly and unexpectedly. so i have no damn clue.holy crap-- maybe i'm just a loon.love ya!
I like your Miscellania.I think I fell asleep on some of the Hoarders episode. There were some gaggy things going on when I was conscious though. My daughter says I'm a hoarder. Um, yes I have stuff, but there are no paths to walk through or piles to climb over. I can USE the stuff I have and I do. It's mainly my sewing room stuff.I wish I were as energetic as you. I can't get my butt off this chair to save my life. I need to take a shower and get myself to WeightWatchers. TODAY!Love Ya girl!
its a human woman thing i think... it appears many of us blog types are on the same virtual wave length,yeah as if i make a lick of sence... love ya :)
Sounds to me like you are very much in control. Love this post. To hell with the people associated with Rooster. If they don't like what you are writing then they need to stop reading your blog. One the other hand if would feel better starting a new blog, go for it. Your true friends will follow you :)Horders? I don't understand them, it truly is a mental thing.Go for the new computer!Hugs to you my friend
well, most of that could have rolled out of my head and onto the computer. Seems we are all having a crisis of sorts. I'm having trouble just getting one thing done but with the help of Hoarders I am quite busy cleaning out...in my mind anyways. Random is as random does...take care.
I need a new computer 'cause the one at home is gone, I'm afraid. Can't afford another one though, so guess once I get home if mine is truly gone, I'll be visiting the library; I dont' want to lose contact with my blog buds!! :)Take care, Debbie - we all have our moods; it's just a part of life. Love ya!!
Post a Comment