However, I feel I need more. A boat load of something is inside my gut. I think it's just regular every day stress like is the world going to end in 2012; the constant "can't you read the 25 mph speed limit sign on our road and why do you do 50?"; the grass keeps growing; I keep wanting David to live closer; my computer is weird; we need to bring our troops home; what's with the arguing on the news; the constant bitching from everyone; all of it...etc.
Whew. I need to beat something. I can't do anything too physical because of my shortness of breath. I need some sort of release. David does have a punching bag in the garage. Could bang that a few times a day. My luck, I'd break my hand and couldn't type. Poor excuse for getting out of the 30 day challenge.
Attacking the VCR was fun. I'm about ready to throw some clothes on and take the maddock out and clear the area where the "gardenia experiment" is about to begin. David is home and I asked him to dig some holes for the plants. I have a fear of dirt in the Fall. Last year, after playing in the dirt, I got sick. Ummm. I guess I should take some photos of this project. OH! David got a new camera...Canon Power Shot. The boy can take some damn good photos and I'm jealous of his zoom capability and told him so.
Off to
6 comments:
it's only day 8 of the 30 day and I feel like I'm in prison! Great/funny post today...hope you got your holes filled ;p
bah-- get rid of that approval thing :O
good lord woman, you sound just like me. you ok? hope the diggin helps out some. wear a bank robber bandanna - help keep some of the dust and shit outta your lungs. perhaps a construction dust mask? somethin - to help.frustration sucks eh? specially when ya can't really pin point who or what it's AT. that's a problem i have too. i never know if i should run up and down the stairs -- which is always a bad idea -- it always ends in pain and breathing issues.i yell at people on the phone-- or at home- who really don't deserve it. or worse-- i sulk, and isolate. marinating in my soul-misery. you sound productive in your battle of pissed-off-ed-ness tho. workin out- diggin holes :)) gardenias. oooh purty. they smell good too.it'll pass. whatever it is. it always does. stay around positive people- positive ideas, and plans.and yes i do know -- mwa mwa mwa is prolly all you hear right now- but that's alright- it'll hit ya later. :))anyhow- thanks for checkin on me today -- finally got the phone to work-- 'lungs look fine- quit smokin'should i have expected aything less-- or more even? not really.i wish i had a dollar for every time i paid someone to tell me to quit smokin.but hey-- no P - no lung cancer -- couldn't have asked for better news. still leaves me wonderin tho-- why is there a cow on my chest? why do i wake up drowning in my own lung crud? clear lungs my eye-- but i'll take it.xoxoxoxox FRED
I'm gonna try to lose a few pounds before I get physical. I get enough excercise bounding (ha! ha!) up the steps at work right now. This sounds good for you though, at least you are up to something! That, in my book is good!
Deb did you ever think that we were given all that stuff you were talking about to learn what blessings to count and what to turn loose of and trust that since we can't do anything about it it will be taken care of... And I want to know more about the gardenia experiment. Gardenias are my favorite flowers in the world and I've never been able to grow them very well. I probably pamper them to death...
I am being such a witch on wheels lately...I just want to run away...wanna go?Done with work for now...off to clean out the dishwasher, eat and take up residence in my recliner to finish knitting and reading until I have to go back to work at 4. Love ya Sistah-Friend.
Post a Comment