Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Gardenia Project Update

All that's left is the mulch...

It's supposed to rain this weekend, so I had to finish rather quickly this evening and I don't move fast. I have to stop and breathe about every 5 minutes of exertion. But oh well.


Sorry for the blurry photo. My body seems to shake a little after working out. Who knows.
I took one from the other angle, but it was fuzzy too. Maybe I need a new camera LOL

Had some MiracleGro top soil in the shed that hasn't been used and I threw it in when planting. My soil isn't the best in the world. Let's just hope for the best. I KNOW hostas will grow there if this doesn't work. $30 and exercise...we'll see.

Now? My sinuses are going to spend the next two days recuperating...

3 comments:

claudia said...

I will think positive thoughts for your sinus' well being...and quick healing. (I feel your pain there)It looks good. I am so proud of you for doing this. I wish I could give you some pictures of something majorly physical I have done, but it ain't gonna happen!Love Ya Girl!

jojo said...

I hope it was worth all the exercise and effort..you made me laugh today with your comment, I so understand about the quiche!!day 10...see ya tomorrow.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

when you are all done ... come to me i have lots of projects and your yard looks lovely compaired to mine...:)