Amen.
yes indeed!
God Bless...
Amen. Thank you Debbie. ((hugs))
Thank you Deb, and thank you for being my friend. You are important and I just wanted to tell you that...
Thank you!
Amen Deb..Never forget.....God Bless~Debbie Jean
Thanks for visiting Debbie! Gorgeous picture! God Bless America!Hughugs
This image gave me the chills. Wow. I lit a candle at 8:46 this morning and went for a walk and wept. Today's weather here was so like it was that day nine years ago. My heart broke all over again. It is so important to remember. How else to love?
there was a lot to think about yesterday wasn't there? i avoided the 9/11 post. on purpose. hugs my buddy- xo
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Amen.
yes indeed!
God Bless...
Amen. Thank you Debbie. ((hugs))
Thank you Deb, and thank you for being my friend. You are important and I just wanted to tell you that...
Thank you!
Amen Deb..Never forget.....God Bless~Debbie Jean
Thanks for visiting Debbie! Gorgeous picture! God Bless America!Hughugs
This image gave me the chills. Wow. I lit a candle at 8:46 this morning and went for a walk and wept. Today's weather here was so like it was that day nine years ago. My heart broke all over again. It is so important to remember. How else to love?
there was a lot to think about yesterday wasn't there? i avoided the 9/11 post. on purpose. hugs my buddy- xo
Post a Comment