Deb I made it... although on California time. We've got to get back to this regular. Don't want to deprive ourselves of all this brain fun. All I've got to do now is learn how to tell time...
it is really good to see you postin regularly. just like raisin bran !you rock deb.i just may be forced to attempt gettin back on track to keep up with ya. afterall, i am quite the competitor. you up for it?GO.nevermind- we start tomorrow- since we both already did today.love, fred. LOL
5 comments:
Oh dear. Coffee just came out of my nose.
I was so hoping when I saw Brain Scan as a title, that it would be funny.You did not disappoint!Hilarious!I'm glad you're back!Love Ya Girl!!!
really?? 30 days of this!? truly, I can hardly wait...
Deb I made it... although on California time. We've got to get back to this regular. Don't want to deprive ourselves of all this brain fun. All I've got to do now is learn how to tell time...
it is really good to see you postin regularly. just like raisin bran !you rock deb.i just may be forced to attempt gettin back on track to keep up with ya. afterall, i am quite the competitor. you up for it?GO.nevermind- we start tomorrow- since we both already did today.love, fred. LOL
Post a Comment