Helen over at Reddirt Woman has decided she is going to blog every day in September. I urge you to go over and read for yourself, why. Since I am in total agreement with the reason, I have decided to take the same challenge and hopefully, we can both motivate the other to stick to it. When I read her post, it was like she was speaking for me. You are more than welcome to join the bandwagon if you are in the same frump we are. Or in a different one!
It doesn't have to be a big post. Could be just a photo. Some of you already blog daily and how I do admire you. One woman comes to mind :) Yes, Mama...MPM
Smiling. I look forward to seeing ya'll!!

6 comments:
that link is a bizzare one...
Awwwww. Pshaw. I may be out of pocket a bit next week;) Ciao!
I think it's a great idea...like I wrote to Helen, I will be here daily to see what you've posted and keep you accountable!Have fun!Looking forward to September!
I'm going to give it a try but i'm afraid I will bore everyone silly!
I'll be watchin'
spose i'll be checkin that out. prolly jumpin on the bandwaggon as well.. if you'll slow it down a lil bit for me to hop on. i'm slow these days. :))all i needed to hear was frump, and i was hooked. frump, slump. rut, pit of hell? pick one... i'm drowning in it. writing is my best known cure for any and all of those.so i reckon i'll be seein ya. well obviously. but you know what i meanxo
Post a Comment