Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Socks or Feet?

Not sure if this is about socks or feet. The past two days I've woken up with the willies..a little nervy. I've determined it's gas from the big bowl of frozen yogurt I ate Saturday night while watching 2012.

Today I had to go to the Post Office because I'd procrastinated so long, and mail the stuff for Hallie's surprise. Got all discombobuled because I don't normally mail stuff and didn't know what mailing supplies were free, etc. Anyway, I managed, and went by Walgreens to pick up acid reflux meds and saw some socks for David. Came out, sat in car while texting, and said "See? If you lived closer, I could just drop these socks I just got you off at your house.

I headed to Curves. On the way, I decided to sanitize my hands. Yes, the Sheriff just had to drive by and look while I was using my elbow to drive and rubbing hands together. However, so far, this is legal. I was only doing 32 in a 35. Went to Curves, yacked and hugged and um exercised. When I get back in the HOT car, David had texted me back. "You could just mail them hahaha".

I came home and replied back "hahaha I just might lol". Got back in the damn car and drove to the post office. It wasn't as crowded this time so I asked about the supplies.I took the socks out of my purse, shoved them in the little box, addressed it and it ended up costing more to mail the damn things than the socks cost.

I loved to nibble, eat and play with David's feet when he was a baby. We all do. I even have a photo of just his feet when he was older and asleep. I still try to grab them when he's sitting in the recliner. He hates this. So I do it as much as possible. I hate it when someone touches my feet. I have never had a pedicure. I did have a foot massage and that was okay. My brother used to hold me down when we were little and I hated it. He did it as much as possible.

I even enjoyed going through David's sock drawers when he was younger. The whites. Organizing, throwing the mismatched ones away. They had such cute little baby socks. Do you think I have a foot fetish? Only with David's feet, I'm sure.

Now you see the whole purpose behind this post?? Neither do I.

Oh, and had one piece of mail when I got home. "You may NOT drive your golf cart until we have proof of insurance. Current policy has expired."

Pffffffffftttttt.......They are really trying to SOCK IT TO ME!!!

3 comments:

claudia said...

You make me giggle! So glad to know I am not the only procrastinator around here...as in the blog world. Okay, okay, I get it, I need to get to the post office to send Halie's surprize stuff off. I will have to send an apology with it, for being so late. But I have an excuse, I have been sick again.Love you girl! And oh...I loved this post!

Mental P Mama said...

GAH. Come on up north. But wait til I get back from Italy;)

TSannie said...

Discombobulation...it is a good way to live your life. I am living proof! ;-)