Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

See That Boy Over There On The Right?

Yes. The young man on the right...the most important person in my life? 

He's coming home today. I'll get big hugs. We'll sit out in the garage and in the kitchen. 

Talking. Laughing. I'll get more hugs. I'll hear about what's going on in his life. He hates to talk on the phone. This is good. I can't wait. 

David's birthday is Wednesday and he'll be 24. Where does the time go? I miss him.

We're going out to dinner tomorrow night with my brother and his "should be wife" Sharon. We will eat too much and laugh. More hugs :)

David is leaving Wednesday afternoon to get back so he can be with his Dad and Charlotte for the evening. This is good, too. 

He's not coming home this weekend because his friends want to take him out to celebrate.  This is good, too.  

I think David did a great job spreading himself out and sharing the love, don't you?

6 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

It's all good, Mama. Ya done good!

Debra Estep said...

Hey Deb,The b'days of our kids just seem to roll around SO FAST. :)I know you will be enjoying your time with him. Please pass along a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him. xo xo Deb in OHIOProud AF Mom Missing hugging my airmen

claudia said...

Happy birthday to David!He sure is a handsome guy. He sure is good to his Momma. Great combination.I hope you enjoy yourself thoroughly while he is there, you really deserve it.Love Ya Girlfriend!

Flea said...

Happy birthday to David! And the monkeys!

Tonjia said...

Happy Birthday David!! you are one lucky dude!I am so glad you are blogging again Debbie..

Shell said...

Have a wonderful visit!