Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Random Texting....

Me: Thinking of your smile brings sunshine into my rainy day. ILY

Reply:  Who's this

Me: You forgot who yo mama is?

Reply: I guess I have

Okay, Debbie, check the number....



Oh shit....

Me: Oh, I'm so sorry....I need glasses

Reply: haha

I hope I brightened their day or caused them to think of their Mom before they called me an idiot.

I try again...

David: I'm glad I can do that for ya

I'll tell him the story later....

14 comments:

Sally said...

Hey, at least you now how to text; I still don't. :)

TSannie said...

I can do NOTHING without my glasses being on...

Mental P Mama said...

Sooooo. Maybe you should meet the mystery textee....;)

claudia said...

That sounds like something I would do...This age thing is getting to be a bitch...know what I mean?!?

Flea said...

I ma DYING over here! That is TOO funny! Good for you, making someone's day!It's quite amusing that my word verification is imess.

kim-d said...

BWAHAHAHAHA...you added him! Word on the street is, his name is Saleem. Saleem Gupta. And he's got it BAD for YOU! BWAHAHAHAHA!And we all thought David was so handsome... :D

Golden To Silver Val said...

I did the same thing but not with texting; it was a phone call I made to my son. I felt like such an idiot....saying "how's mama's little baby doin?". (private joke between us). At least the man on the other end of the call laughed and played along....I bet a woman would have told me off.

Lisa said...

hahahha, that made me laugh. I have to use my glasses to text or be on the computer, etc. When I lived in Enid, I had a little old lady that called my house all the time by mistake. she and I got to be friends. I always took her call, I always talked to her and hoped that her family enjoyed her half as much as I did. She was a sweetheart. It was funny, but I loved it. Brings new meaning to "I never met a stranger".ps, it appears you have new fan, wish I knew what they were saying to you!!!!!

SOUL said...

classic :))

SOUL said...

text meh :))

SOUL said...

just checkin on ya .. xo

SOUL said...

boy - these chines people say hi more than i do - i'm beginning to feel bad . :)) not really -- their prolly computerized -- my hi's take real thought and effort - :))so, HI ! here i am !hope all is well in your world -

SOUL said...

hmmm. readiness is all ---- what? all you need? all bs? wonder why there is no verb? what IS readiness deb? i will not rest until i know. crap !you asleep yet? :))i'm stahvin.send me a recipe of somethin southern, and yummy -- with minimal ingredients. k?or -- send FOOD.:))and hey-- try updatin this thing would ya ? monkey-boy is friggin dyin of scurvy over there !

SOUL said...

more haste, less speed? hmmm. even z chinese say to get a laptop :)) i like the new place - but i think the monkey starved to death -- and you tried to cover it up !hugz :))