Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...


I am so blessed...
During my morning prayers to God, I went on so much about what I was thankful for, He told me to take a break and breathe...

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

And David, I love you so very much Punkin...

13 comments:

Flea said...

So are you feeling any better at all? I'm sorry you've been so sick.

Mental P Mama said...

Happy, happy Thanksgiving!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

love that... Happy Thanksgiving to you... he told me to just spread it out over everyday :D

Sally said...

I hope your day has been wonderful, and that you're feeling better. ((hugs))

claudia said...

It looks like you are feeling at least a little better, and that...I am thankful for!Love that picture of David on your side bar there! He's a handsome guy, he is!Love Ya!!!

Lisa said...

Yes, so much to be thankful for...David being one! You have a good son and I hope you are feeling somewhat better.

Patti said...

I didn't know you were sick but I sure hope you are feeling better. I miss hearing from you!Hugs and God Bless YouPatti

SOUL: said...

merry christmas :))

Tonjia said...

well now that I have learned how to earn multitudes of money without even trying I will post what I meant to post! LOLOLOLI am thankful to have friends like you in my life, and I am so happy that you are feeling better. hugs!

Joni said...

Just popping in to say "Hi" - hoping you are all better now and enjoying the beginning of a new and exciting year.

Lisa said...

Ok Already.....update this blog and move on past the turkey will you?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Lisa said...

Update your blog....I miss your blogging!!!!!