Men all over the country are urging their wives and Sweethearts to get this 'chic' procedure. The going rate on the East Coast now exceeds $10,000. Many men feel it is worth it...
Oh my ~ that hurts to even look at it. Why don't they just use super glue? Ouch!!!!Hope you're having a good week, Debbie! (((hugs)))
Bwahahaha! They'd have to cut my hands off to keep me from unzipping it!
I'm so glad that I don't have a man. Mine would probably want to be the first on our block to have me get this!!! LOL!!!!!
Why is it always the men getting it done to the women... I've known some men that deserve it way more than a lot of us women.
I'm with Reddirt Woman, I know a few men that could use that proceedure and some others that i could think of too!
Oh too weird! Hmmmm maybe they should try this on some men we know!!Funny DebbieHugsPatti
over my DEAD body!!! But I assure you, I would be tempted to install it on my own husband.
No comment here but not because I've been zippered!
I actually know some men who could use those....
I agree with MPM, I know some men who could use this surgery too. LOL
Ahahahaha I know quite a few people who should do that.
My husband needs that done, to himself!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Oh my ~ that hurts to even look at it. Why don't they just use super glue? Ouch!!!!Hope you're having a good week, Debbie! (((hugs)))
Bwahahaha! They'd have to cut my hands off to keep me from unzipping it!
I'm so glad that I don't have a man. Mine would probably want to be the first on our block to have me get this!!! LOL!!!!!
Why is it always the men getting it done to the women... I've known some men that deserve it way more than a lot of us women.
I'm with Reddirt Woman, I know a few men that could use that proceedure and some others that i could think of too!
Oh too weird! Hmmmm maybe they should try this on some men we know!!Funny DebbieHugsPatti
over my DEAD body!!! But I assure you, I would be tempted to install it on my own husband.
No comment here but not because I've been zippered!
I actually know some men who could use those....
I agree with MPM, I know some men who could use this surgery too. LOL
Ahahahaha I know quite a few people who should do that.
My husband needs that done, to himself!
Post a Comment