Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blase...

Bored. Just plain bored. Boring. Blah. Bleh.

Main Entry: blasé Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: nonchalant
Synonyms: apathetic, been around twice, bored, cloyed, cool*, disenchanted, disentranced, done it all, fed up*, glutted, indifferent, jaded, knowing, laid-back*, lukewarm*, mellow*, mundane, offhand, satiated, sick of, sophisticate, sophisticated, surfeited, u
nconcerned, unexcited, uninterested, unmoved, weary, world-weary, worldly
Antonyms: enthusiastic, excited

No news on the job front.

Playing with the blog and I'm already not liking the monkey, but was SICK of the Potato Head.

David came home for less than 24 hours this weekend, but I'm thankful.

Rooster still cannot get access to the Internet for more than 3 seconds at a time. When she can call, I manage to hear only every other word. She did say the sun has only been out 2 days since May 7th. She's hating that.

It's lake time and no lake buddies. Sigh. I wish I was one of those people who could just go alone. I think if my camper was a little more private I could. David liked the one with the pool view and while nice and friendly, there's not much privacy. A screened in porch on the back would be nice. Not happening. Straight drop off. My Aussie neighbors had to
go back to Chicago for awhile and I'm not sure if they will be back.

Weather Channel is calling for a chance of storms all week. I just barely got the swamp part of the back yard mowed, and almost got stuck then. I left ruts. I've been looking into rain garden and wetland garden ideas.

I'm just in limbo. Want to come to my Limbo Party?

6 comments:

Sally said...

Yes, you did fix it!! Yea!!I love this new template. Blogger is tryin' me patience, and before you know it I'm gonna lose it~the blog I mean. hahaha

claudia said...

I want to come to your Limbo Party! I need something to light a fire under my ass. I have got the *down in the dumps*. Yeah...blase, I agree.Most of my extended family is at "our lake" I couldn't go, no money & had to work the BIG sale at work..YAY! But that is now water under the bridge and I am off for two days. I am saving my extra days off from work to go to my lake for the fourth of July weekend...that is a YAY! Come with me!Love you!

Lisa said...

Oh I don't know, the monkeys are kind of cute. I know it must be disappointing to not have anyone go to the lake with you, but you know how I feel about it...get a dog or a goat!!! I still think you should get a service dog and help train it for those in need.

SOUL: said...

oh yes-- do the GimPo -- i can go all the way to my back.. when i fall on it tryin to act like i can actually limbo.what beach are we goin to? is the monkey goin? :))happy monday

Tonjia said...

I like the monkeys! I need to change my blog too, its boring me

ChickenGal said...

Hey Like the new Blog layout....Haven't been here because I am doing outside stuff....All finished except for a few plant pots...I will add photos later to my blog, which has been neglegted....Thought NC had a drought? Whats with all the rain....nice, really nice here, I'm even sunburned already... All the crops are in and we are way ahead of schedule....that is probably a first in our farming career.... The lake looks nice, company or no company....restful and peaceful, good luck on the job hunt!