Beautiful picture! Beautiful sentiment!There's a place about thirty miles south of me where they grow sunflowers like that. It is always breath taking to drive by when they are in bloom. Hope everything is going well for you. You are always on my mind.Love Ya!
Oh, that is so true!!I love sunflowers, and can't grow them. Ms. Brenda's little Zach does though!!Hope you're having a restful weekend, Ms. Debbie! :)
Just planted my row of sunflowers for this year...I hope I have some goo pictures later this summer....we have had to be very careful what we have set out in the garden....frost 2 nights in a row has made us all scramble to cover the delicate foliage!
7 comments:
if you can't eat it why grow it...that is my philosophy of life....i am going back to greensboro, ash boro in june..i will.look ourt for you
Beautiful picture! Beautiful sentiment!There's a place about thirty miles south of me where they grow sunflowers like that. It is always breath taking to drive by when they are in bloom. Hope everything is going well for you. You are always on my mind.Love Ya!
Oh, that is so true!!I love sunflowers, and can't grow them. Ms. Brenda's little Zach does though!!Hope you're having a restful weekend, Ms. Debbie! :)
Beautiful!!
Amen, and amen again.Helen
I like it! this reminds me, I think I have sunflowers to harvest on my farm.. ;-)
Just planted my row of sunflowers for this year...I hope I have some goo pictures later this summer....we have had to be very careful what we have set out in the garden....frost 2 nights in a row has made us all scramble to cover the delicate foliage!
Post a Comment