Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Butt Heads...

If someone calls you a Butt Head, does it automatically make you one? The answer is no.

My feelings have been hurt. I apologized and have been ignored. I still am not quite sure what prompted the comment, but have decided to temporarily accept the award and honor the person with some items from ButtHeadCovers.com. Maybe she would like to purchase one some day to remember me. I think they are quite cute.










Neither Blog nor Blogger needs to be redesigned...they are just fine the way they are.

10 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Those are the best! I am so glad there is no need for a redesign. I don't think I could take it.

Reddirt Woman said...

These "cracked" me up.Thanks.Helen

Brenda said...

Ha, I like em all! I would so wear the duck one. :-)

Sally said...

hahahaha That is TOO funny!!!! At this point, I would wear any of them!! :)

Laura ~Peach~ said...

lol great... i usually consider it a compliment to be calleda butthead LOL

TSannie said...

Nice outcome for the blog and blogger.

claudia said...

Sorry just call me Spacey here...did I miss something?

Tonjia said...

I missed something, what are those anyway? I am freakishly drawn to the chicken...

ChickenGal said...

Ok I really did miss something...I thought these were hats you could weat because you were being a butt head....then I clicked on the link and found out they were for golf clubs....How silly I was....But I do know a few butt heads here that would really wear them as hats!

SOUL: said...

hmmmm... i missed somethin too-- and i was thinkin they were hats too-- but at the same time i was thinkin someone would have to have a very tiny head--- or butt-- to wear it for a hat-- or a butt warmer perhaps.anyhow-- golf clubs make sense i reckon. whatever their for they are cute ---sorry your feelins were hurt.all better now?hope so-hope you have a good week comin-