ugh boy. that really stinks. won't they build some sort of drainage system for the run-off? surely they won't just leave nothing there to flood your property? will they?well.. i hope not. happy tuesday to you anyhow. hope it's a good one.
Dagnabit... Looks like you have some red dirt water runoff issues, too. They (the contractors and the powers that be in designing the by-pass) don't consider small things like run-off... unless it's in front of their home.I feel your pain.Helen
That looks all too familiar all over I think. Too bad. Progress sucks sometimes. Especially when they don't consider the repercussions of their "handy work"Soory you have to live with that!I'll show pictures of the new road work going on up above me house some day.
8 comments:
ugh boy. that really stinks. won't they build some sort of drainage system for the run-off? surely they won't just leave nothing there to flood your property? will they?well.. i hope not. happy tuesday to you anyhow. hope it's a good one.
i prefer the before... reminds me of how things used to be around here befor ethe sub division came in across the road.... i so miss the before!
gah. No wonder you're addicted to that stupid farm game;)
Is this a vote? I like picture#1. Maybe if enough choose option #1, they will put it back the way it was!!Hallie
Oh ew. The runoff? Mix it with sand and shells and pretend it's beach.
Dagnabit... Looks like you have some red dirt water runoff issues, too. They (the contractors and the powers that be in designing the by-pass) don't consider small things like run-off... unless it's in front of their home.I feel your pain.Helen
Sadly, that really does look familiar. Goodness gracious. ((hugs))
That looks all too familiar all over I think. Too bad. Progress sucks sometimes. Especially when they don't consider the repercussions of their "handy work"Soory you have to live with that!I'll show pictures of the new road work going on up above me house some day.
Post a Comment