Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dear Carroll...

See how well the trees are doing?

See how the erosion is taking over the yard?

See how the side creek is just caving in?

See how wonderful this photo is?
(Dad and David)

You're more than welcome to visit any time.
I promise I won't bite.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, I truly relate to the creek caving in, we are experiencing the very same thing. Even lined the creek with rock and now we just have a leaf clogged creek....that is still caving in. but I don't get the connection to the last picture. I need a little more explanation...other than two handsome men enjoying some yummy food (and drink!) I hate to venture a guess and look really stupid!

Flea said...

Awww! I love that last photo. :)

Sally said...

I don't know who Carroll is, but can I come visit? :)That is the cutest picture!!

Mental P Mama said...

Wait. I'm confused. And that never happens.

TSannie said...

More words please!

Tonjia said...

Ok I dont know who Carroll is either but if I ever get to your neck of the woods, can I stop in to visit???

Brenda said...

You should line your portion of the ditch with big rocks to slow the erosion a bit. Love the trees, love the pics!