Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

You Done Good, Boy...

David went up Friday night, took my jet ski, food, friends and took care of everything.

The legs on the old grill were wobbly....he took up half the patio and improvised.

One down, one to go. Won't be long now...

Where's Jake? The three of them had a good time and so did I. Literally had nothing to do. Everything was hooked up, charged and ready to go. I went up for the day and then let the guys have at it. They had some serious fishing to do.

Thank you David. You done good.

10 comments:

claudia said...

Awww...whast a sweet son you have! I bet you are so excited to get the lake place up and running for reals! I'm excited for you!I need a place like that, just to go and vege out, but there isn't anything here close enough that I could afford, so my dad's place is the next best choice. It's 3-1/2 hours away, so a tad bit of work to get there, but oh well, once there, it's party time!Love Ya!

Flea said...

What fun. :) Sounds like a well needed vacay. :)

Mental P Mama said...

You raised him right!!!! Have some fun now!

TSannie said...

This entire post is nothing but perfection.

jojo said...

YOU dont good!

Caution Flag said...

I think I love David.

Lisa said...

well that was VERY nice of him.... I am sure a few interior motives, but that is fine. If it gets it done all is good. =)

Sally said...

Wow~he did a great job with the grill! That sure looks like the perfect spot, Debbie. :)

Brenda said...

He sure did do good! How lucky, he has it all ready now for you to have a relaxing summer season. I like what he did with the grill.

Tonjia said...

awesome!!! summer is right around the corner, woo hoo!so, do you have wireless internet available up there at the lake? if not I am thinking I will need to sign into facebook as you and take care of your farm! ;-)