Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Myrtle Beach Hung Up...Now Lake is Calling.

I posted, got up and called Rooster and Beach is off. Her Mom has decided not to come for a visit right now. We were going to bring her back with us. I thought she'd be running up here away from the fire down there. Nope.

So now, plans are to go to the lake and get things opened up and cleaned. Mow today here, Doctor tomorrow then lake Saturday. Our temps are going to be in the 80's this weekend. Smile.


Take care of this...

And this...

Either way I'll soak up some Vitamin D and maybe Doc will have good news :)

11 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I am liking Plan B;)

Flea said...

Enjoy! I'm hoping the doc has very good news indeed!

TSannie said...

The lake! Yippee. Hope the Doc's news is good good GOOD!(Still eating tilapia every now and again.)

Sally said...

Lake sounds very, very good!! Will be hoping for good news from doc. ((hugs))

Lisa said...

Man I am really behind on reading your blog. But got all caught up. Glad you are going to the lake since all the fires at Myrtle Beach area. Sounds as if David is having some good time too. See you on fb

claudia said...

I'm praying that doc has the good news for ya!Enjoy that lake, opening it up, cleaning it, working there, all good...it is the lake after all. I get to go to my lake at least for four days at fourth of July. I doubt that I get to go any sooner, but I will take what I can get at this point.Love You!

Brenda said...

You lucky thing, I could use some lake time, LOTS Of lake time. Have fun and don't work too hard!

Sally said...

hmmmmmm~did you not go to the lake? I saw your comment tonight, and I am NOSY! Of course, you could be AT the lake and have internet there! hahahaha I really do need to get a life. OK bye bye :)

Patti said...

Good luck at the doctor and when you go to the lake ....have fun!You need a break away from the FARMHugsPatti

ChickenGal said...

I am behind in my blog reading.... We have had several days of SUN!!! and 85 degrees, way too warm here this early in the season, but I have taken full advantage of the good weather..... Planted the seedlings in the garden, planted free Arbor day trees, finished the chicken coop floor, boys finished it on Sunday, mowed grass, cleaned barn(well, sort of organized it) and now I am resting before I go back to work tonight UGH! Glad you had a good walk, and It looks like you have some work ahead of you opening up the camper for the season. take it slow, and take it easy! Enjoy the nice weather!

Tonjia said...

but who will take care of your farm????LOLOL