
Facebook should be monitored by the FDA and the Mental Health Association for possible health hazards. Overuse may cause obesity, diabetes, vision loss, loss of focus on real life, muscle weakness, leg cramps, carpel tunnel, frustration and the list goes on and on. Oh, and let's not forget may cause ADDICTION in certain individuals.
Farm Town. Why in the name of sunflowers, I spend so much time plowing and planting and harvesting with the click of my finger eludes me. Instant gratification maybe?
Hatchlings. I am searching for friggin eggs ALL OVER THE WORLD. I get excited when I find a limited edition. I have made friends with complete strangers just to be able to check their baskets easier.
Dog World. House trained and you just click to feed, treat, bathe and play. You decorate their little yard. His name is Barney. You buy little toys with fake money. Then you go play with your friend's doggies. Seriously. Oh, and let's not forget Babette my darn sheep that requires all of the above and is sitting in a football stadium waiting for attention.
I have no job. I need to get in touch with Worker's Comp. I need to schedule a mammogram. I need to call my GYN for an appointment. I've got weeds growing out the ying yang. I haven't finished my taxes. The treadmill is laughing at me. Dust bunnies are hopping around. REAL birds want to know where their food is. I need to schedule a followup for Vitamin D deficiency (no sun in my office???) I could list things all day.
Please tell me there is a Support Group I can join...............on Facebook?
18 comments:
Step away! There has to be a 12 step program. Step away now.
It'd be one damn big Support Group!
I spend enough time on the computer to kill an elephant. Thank goodness I have not gotten hooked on Facebook. But let me tell you I played Fishdom till I played all the games....I think there were like 120 games. or levels or somethings. And all this has been done in about three or four days. Good grief!
I'm sure everyone here wonders why it takes me so long to repair those broken things in my house. It's not facebook,(another blooger I read calls it crackbook) but it is the computer's fault. I cannot get off this thing in the morning..afternoon...evening. I have to make deals with myself: If you get the dishes done, you can spend twenty minutes on the computer, if you fix the leaky sink, you can spend another twenty minutes, etc, etc.I have a job and it really bothers me that it interferes with my computer time! Geez!If you find a 12 step program, let me know. With our luck though, the 12 step program will only be online!
That was supposed to be blogger, not blooger.
I honestly don't think there's any help for you. Keep on plowing;) I'd like some heirloom tomatoes. Thanks.
this is just toooooo funny.i recently joined FB.. and i do not like it (sam i am).BUT -- i have yet to find these things you speak of. sounds fun. and yes-- addicting.you to do list that remains unfinished-- sounds very much like mine :))good luck with that and happy tuesday
How did I miss the farm game on FB. Shoot. Now I've got to log back in and find it. Thanks a lot.
Yeaaa facebook is addictive. And your farm is much bigger than mine!
just give the working world up my sweet...the birds need you...have just bought a $60 bag of 500 pound seed, and that will last the year, so my birds won't go away....lake boy is want i want to be called now, lake mead and all that, you know...lake boy. ok lake girl???????
OK So Ihaven't figured out Facebook or Myspace yet... But I can do online Games...my favorite in breaking blocks. I could sit for hours, but then my hips hurt. I also have a game on the computer,called chicken chase were you chase and catch chickens all over the yard( I don't have enough of this to do in real life?) and cash cow, where you keep matching up the coins and buying the farm! Anyway...I am slowly progressing towards getting things done.... I finished the taxes, got them to the accountant, got them back and then after I paid him $335 I had to file the state ones online! I have been working with the chicks and today I painted a milk stool. I will put Chickens on that too!...I might as well become the crazy chicken lady! Made a few phone calls and followed up on a few things. made an appointment with the dermatologist, OB/GYN and Mammo are on the list for Thursdays calls.Going to the farm auction on Wednesday ( looking for more chicks) Did some laundry, played on the computer, went to Home Depot for paint, and flittered the rest of the day away...looking for stuff on craig's list....now you want to talk about needing to get some help....is there a twelve step for that ? And to top it all off we got 6 inches of freaking snow today and it is cold as heck outside ! OHIO SUCKS! Keep a smile on your face and keep plugging away!
Kim-d calls it Face"crack"book! LOLOLI was wondering what you and Judy were talking about earlier, I thought you had bought a farm together. LOLOL
too funny and sadly true ;D
It's posts like this that make me glad I've avoided Facebook...thus far. :)Also, thanks for including Three Words in your sidebar. I appreciate that!
Your site is like SUNSHINE. :)I always have a smile when I readwhat you write. LoviesDeb The Breathe & Angel Artist
I love this! Its soooo true!! I`m the same with all my housework etc, ... it all takes a major backseat to Facebook!!
Okay, time's up. Come back to the computer now.
Wow! I didn't know you were out of a job but YES Facebook can be addictive!STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!You always make me laugh!Love yaPatti
Post a Comment