Right. Actually, I found this same table and chairs at a yard sale. I got them for $80. I never moved them from the garage and ended up giving it to Rooster and it is now in her backyard.
I will come out there and help you open up your lake house. I am so ready for our cabin at the lake. I hope I can get there this year. Least year was a bust with the gas prices! I am going up come hell or high water this year!
Doesn't that look wonderful. Sit on that porch, sippin' a little ice tea and every now and then taking a break and getting out on the water for a bit... I'm feeling it.Helen
Went for a Looong drive today. Went over a big lake called Tappan Lake It is on ST RT 250 heading East towards Stubenville Ohio.Thought of you and the lake. Not too many cabins arounfd this lake that I could see, only some trailers and some fishing holes. I saw these men in boats out fishing! It was nice today, sunny, but I didn't think it was that warm. Headed for WV, did some gambling at the two local slot places, Wheeling Island and Mountaineer. Won a few$$$ Had a good lunch. Had a really lazy day with the hubby in the car. Saw some awesome landscapes but didn't stop for a photo op! Oh well...
7 comments:
When do you open the lake house? I'm ready;)
I will come out there and help you open up your lake house. I am so ready for our cabin at the lake. I hope I can get there this year. Least year was a bust with the gas prices! I am going up come hell or high water this year!
hmmmm a lake and jet skis, it doesnt get much better than that!
Doesn't that look wonderful. Sit on that porch, sippin' a little ice tea and every now and then taking a break and getting out on the water for a bit... I'm feeling it.Helen
Went for a Looong drive today. Went over a big lake called Tappan Lake It is on ST RT 250 heading East towards Stubenville Ohio.Thought of you and the lake. Not too many cabins arounfd this lake that I could see, only some trailers and some fishing holes. I saw these men in boats out fishing! It was nice today, sunny, but I didn't think it was that warm. Headed for WV, did some gambling at the two local slot places, Wheeling Island and Mountaineer. Won a few$$$ Had a good lunch. Had a really lazy day with the hubby in the car. Saw some awesome landscapes but didn't stop for a photo op! Oh well...
SO ready for outdoor living!
I'm totally ready for some outdoor living!
Post a Comment