Oh, I love how you put the pictures together, Debbie. I may have to try that. I see they got the job done. Way to go!! Your yard is very nice!Take care!
Looks like it was a sucess and no trips to the emergency room....Yeah!!! I love looking at the sunshine in the pics....I am jealous! We had sun today and 65 degrees....the buzzards have returned to Hinckley, Ohio, ( just down the road a piece from me) and that is a sure sign of spring around here....
5 comments:
Oh, I love how you put the pictures together, Debbie. I may have to try that. I see they got the job done. Way to go!! Your yard is very nice!Take care!
I hope they were rewarded;)
Good job there guys! we do massive tree cuttings here from time to time :) Thanks for the visit to my blog and I LOVE your header!
Here in Coos Bay logging is he biggest industry. We had a huge tree cut down last spring. It was an experience!Lots of work!!HugsPatti
Looks like it was a sucess and no trips to the emergency room....Yeah!!! I love looking at the sunshine in the pics....I am jealous! We had sun today and 65 degrees....the buzzards have returned to Hinckley, Ohio, ( just down the road a piece from me) and that is a sure sign of spring around here....
Post a Comment