Hi Debbie: I can't watch video's; we have parental control here. HAHAHA Just kidding! Actually, I'm on dial up.I don't know what they would do without you, though!(the new widget on my blog, if you want it, just click on) I'm not sure if I'll keep it, but thought I'd give it a try. I keep messin' with my spot; that's what "manic" will do to ya! :)Have a beautiful Sunday! (HUGS)
You can see it by double clicking on it and going to YouTube. Debbie--I had no idea about this. It makes me sad and glad that they have you to deliver their goodies. In other news, it was warm enough here for me to wear my flipflops yesterday. So you may wear yours now. You're welcome.
5 comments:
Damn, I missed it. It unembedded before I got here.
Never MIND!! hahahaha I see now you have it! :)
Hi Debbie: I can't watch video's; we have parental control here. HAHAHA Just kidding! Actually, I'm on dial up.I don't know what they would do without you, though!(the new widget on my blog, if you want it, just click on) I'm not sure if I'll keep it, but thought I'd give it a try. I keep messin' with my spot; that's what "manic" will do to ya! :)Have a beautiful Sunday! (HUGS)
Well durn, I missed it too.
You can see it by double clicking on it and going to YouTube. Debbie--I had no idea about this. It makes me sad and glad that they have you to deliver their goodies. In other news, it was warm enough here for me to wear my flipflops yesterday. So you may wear yours now. You're welcome.
Post a Comment