Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Little This, A Little That...

UP


DOWN

My boy is home this weekend and said "I'll take care of that for you, Mom".

Something has happened at our home office. Our boss and HIS boss are no longer with the company and Ms. O is being nice to me this week. I remain skeptical and watchful. My last attempt at trying to get back to normalcy has been thwarted again. The powers that be, now need Dr. Ali Baba to write specifically what I can and cannot do on a form. I'll write it out so he can copy it. He's clueless.

Today is Rooster's birthday. We're 3 weeks apart in age and now she's older like me. Her daughter is leaving with a friend Wednesday to fly 2 days, see Rooster 3 days and fly 2 more days home. 4 days after that, Rooster will be home! ?? You ask?? It's the only opportunity in the world for her to visit the Philippines and she's going to do it!

Monday I was stuck in ice/snow in the driveway. Today I may put on shorts. Next Friday they are calling for snow. Many of you are going through the same thing out there. I'm either curling up in the nice warm bed or wanting to go out and weed the flowers. Freezing and burning up. Happy then sad. Is this "weatherpause"?

7 comments:

Sally said...

I'm SO glad your David is home helping you! Dr. Ali Baba, clueless!!! hahahaha My dr. isn't clueless, but he does what tell him too! hahahahaI don't blame Rooster's daughter; what an opportunity. I know you'll be soooo happy when your friend returns home.Take care, Debbie! Love ya!

Mental P Mama said...

As long as you don't do anything to hurt yourself again, then go ahead and supervise David and the tree;) Oh, and remember: no flip flops. Or speaking of them. Thank you.

Putz said...

deb don't get fired

Tonjia said...

aha!! disruption of the upper powers are always exciting, maybe Mrs O will get the boot next.Happy birthday Rooster! I cant believe she is coming home already, I am sure she will have lots and lots of things to show you, Debbie. You guys are going to need a complete weekend just to catch up."weatherpause"? I like it :-) We were 70 degrees 3 days ago and today it is snowing..

claudia said...

I like that Weatherpause!!! LOL!!!!It is Mother Nature, doncha know? I guess even Mother Nature has to endure like the rest of us women!Hopefully things will straighten out at work with things changing mysteriously. Kind of scary sounding though...all of a suddeness scares me.Yay for David coming to the rescue fo mom and that downed tree!You have a good one! Love Ya!

Scribbit said...

Boy I wish I could see that much of my grass right now!

Michelle said...

Isn't it a shame when we question why someone is being nice to us? I am so glad you had David home this weekend. I am so missing my girl. Talking multiple times a day is just not the same. I haven't seen her since November 2nd and I won't see her until June 19th. The longest. Have fun with the weather. It was 78 in my yard today.