Empty handed for a giveaway, except to give you my thanks for making me smile, laugh, cry and feel so blessed to have met you over the past year. You all are kind, supportive and absolutely wonderful! I love every one of you...
I started the blog because of Hallie. I went and read through her blog from start to finish, in one sitting about CJ joining the Air Force. David was joining too. Thank you Ms. Halliesicle!
Whew, has life gone in so many different directions since then! No need to list them. You've been here all through it. I can't believe I was so terrified and lonely at the thought of David leaving and he just this minute came in from last night, got in his bed, and is here with me! Just visiting, but thank God he lives nearby. Ya'll know he's my life. Period.
I couldn't have imagined how spewing my inner thoughts out here could be so therapeutic! How all our lives are so similar and we're going through the same things and that we are not alone. Even when I'm not at the computer, you enter my mind. I'll see something and think of your photos and your thoughts and think "oh, so & so would love this"! I see all of you in my head during my day to day life and it makes it so special. I just really can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you.
My hope is that when I visit you, I've been able to make you smile, laugh and cry like you've done for me. You guys have some awesome blogs out there and you have my greatest admiration!
I'll have to continue this. I'll probably get fatter and lazier and the dust will pile up and the dishes will sit. Who cares? We all know THIS comes first!

8 comments:
I can't believe that it has been a year already. I don't know if I actually started with you at the beginning of your blog history, but I have gotten to know you and care for you. Really!I for one am grateful for you starting to blog. You have been here for me and made me laugh, cry, smile and get angry at those who have tested your patience.Here's to another year of fun, sadness shared and all teh other things of blog life that go along...this whole knew thing has become a fun life online!Happy Blogaversary!
Debbie - you have become a great friend, a breath of fresh air, and a good listener (reader) for all of us, your blog friends.I wish you only the BEST, look forward to your future posts and continued friendship!Happy One Year Anniversary here in Blogland! :)
I feel so proud!! It's like my baby blogger bird has grown her wings and flown out of the nest!Seriously, the blogger world is a much better place because of you.Here's to 20 more years!! Hallie :)
I have been with you since the first blog!!!!! Congratulations. I am so happy for you that this has opened doors for you that you might not have had otherwise. Doors that allow you to vent your frustration, share you joy and sorrow and make us laugh. Keep up the good work my friend.
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
I was here with Michelle, from the first blog. I cant remember its been a year.I feel like several of us have grown closer together because of the Air Force, but mostly because of this crazy world of blogging.I am so happy that you opened your life up to us, so that we know the joy you are experiencing by having David nearby. What a difference a year makes, huh? I do the same thing, I see something and think about you, and about other bloggers that I know. What would we do without this internet?
{{{{{{{Debbie}}}}}}}
Congratulations! And keep it up, will ya?
Post a Comment