Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Caution Flag Is Having A Giveaway!

Caution Flag is having not only a Birthday today...
But a GIVEAWAY and it is adorable!
No, I'm not sucking up...I love Nascar, Caution Flag and the Creativity of this gift?
Awesome...
Please go to the party and if you're older than 40 you become her BFF forever!

6 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Aren't those quilts adorable? I'm gonna win;) I cannot wait for Penny!

Flea said...

What fun! Thanks for the heads up!

Michelle said...

Thanks for telling us about this. Although you are lessoning your chance to win.

Caution Flag said...

I think this post is sweet enough to give you a few extra chances...! Of course, I've never won a thing, so what do I know?

TSannie said...

OK, I'm goin'.

Brenda said...

The best of luck! Is that a quilt block? If so, it's adorable!