HI, Debbie, thanks for stopping by at your blog. I had to return to Germany for surgery and being a witness at court. Guess it will take app. 3 months to return to the States. Glad you liked Germany and have had a great time here. Wonderful day to you, Paula
Ok, what is going on?? I just figured you were looking at something new to do!! Me? I am going to Wal-mart, and the grocery store. Since we only get paid once a month (retirement check!) we figure the first of the month is the best time to try and get groceries and other nice things like toilet paper and laundry soap!Life if so funny while being retired....good grief!
5 comments:
Why??? Did everything get deleted???
Okay. Get up here. NOW
you are missing posts!! whats going on?
HI, Debbie, thanks for stopping by at your blog. I had to return to Germany for surgery and being a witness at court. Guess it will take app. 3 months to return to the States. Glad you liked Germany and have had a great time here. Wonderful day to you, Paula
Ok, what is going on?? I just figured you were looking at something new to do!! Me? I am going to Wal-mart, and the grocery store. Since we only get paid once a month (retirement check!) we figure the first of the month is the best time to try and get groceries and other nice things like toilet paper and laundry soap!Life if so funny while being retired....good grief!
Post a Comment