I HAVE purchased the above put lotion on your back roller thingy and wonder how I lived without it. No, I can't reach all over back there! There will also be a 2nd one at the lake. A must for women who are used to having someone else do this for them!
I wonder if these are displayed next to the back scratchers? Reminds me one time my parents brought home a little bamboo scratcher thingy that was shaped like a donkey and it had "Ass Scratcher" written on it and they gave each of my kids one because they thought it was funny (my dad's sense of humor)...you should have seen the look on their faces...lol. They were quite young, but could read and were very confused. Priceless. Oh to be the inventor of something so innovative...
Do you use the lotion-putter-onner-thingy while you're reading all of those books? Because I've known you long enough to know you certainly could do all of that at once! BWAHAHAHAHA!Not long after Bill's passing, I had to go out and buy back scratchers; I had never even thought about it before, but it became a necessity if I didn't want to continue to try to cozy up to the edges of walls in my house. And even in my youngest, most fit days I don't think I could reach my whole back!I REALLY do not understand Facebook, but that's okay. :)
I still want one of those Sony readers. I just cannot justify it.I saw the lotion applicator at an "As seen on TV" store. the next time I see one I am gonna get it!
12 comments:
How simple it must be to become a millionaire...it's just getting those everyday needs packaged and out there!!!!Brilliant!~AM
How awesome is that puppy? I want one.
Fortunately I can still reach just about every place on my back. Even better, my Hunny will do that for me. :) But it looks like a cool little toy!
Does it rub it in until absorbed? If it does I want one!
I wonder if these are displayed next to the back scratchers? Reminds me one time my parents brought home a little bamboo scratcher thingy that was shaped like a donkey and it had "Ass Scratcher" written on it and they gave each of my kids one because they thought it was funny (my dad's sense of humor)...you should have seen the look on their faces...lol. They were quite young, but could read and were very confused. Priceless. Oh to be the inventor of something so innovative...
Well, in that case I need to go shopping too!! :)
hummmm???? Not sure about all that yet. Will have to think about it some more! ha ha ha
I want one of those lotion thingys...where did you find it and is there a book for dummies on how to use it???
I thoroughly enjoyed this post. Pat and Abe
I could use a copy of some of those books :)Kimmy
Do you use the lotion-putter-onner-thingy while you're reading all of those books? Because I've known you long enough to know you certainly could do all of that at once! BWAHAHAHAHA!Not long after Bill's passing, I had to go out and buy back scratchers; I had never even thought about it before, but it became a necessity if I didn't want to continue to try to cozy up to the edges of walls in my house. And even in my youngest, most fit days I don't think I could reach my whole back!I REALLY do not understand Facebook, but that's okay. :)
I still want one of those Sony readers. I just cannot justify it.I saw the lotion applicator at an "As seen on TV" store. the next time I see one I am gonna get it!
Post a Comment