Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

O.O.M.C.

Out Of My Control


It started out with me saying the letters.

It progressed to ooooomc.

Then it became Oh Mac and this was while driving 70 mph on my way to work.

You guessed it. By the time I was passing by the Joshua Richard Reynolds man on a horse statue I've passed since I took this job and have never seen....

Before I even parked....


Yep, it became Old MacDonald Had A Farm. Then he had a GOAT by the time I parked. Did I dare walk in the jail and ask an officer what kind of noise a goat makes?

I do this constantly. I'm on a thinking thread and expect someone to just jump in and join me. David's told me "you ain't right" and shakes his head. I have a few friends that have known me long enough to just play along. My brother is great at it because his brain works the same.

To hell with bio feedback and meditation, I make up my own shit.....and smile. No one can remotely guess my secret. They don't realize I'm secretly wishing I could smash a few people's faces in cow poop and tie them up in the barn.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Ha! E I E I Ooooooooooooo!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

This made me sooo laugh. I thought all the NORMAL people did this!!Hallie

Putz said...

you are and were my second debbie and i thought i was still poasting to you but it really was my second debbie, the spirtiutal one and not you the debbie by the lake girl...i really am ashambed and you have everry right to yeall at me and say where the hell have you been ...sorry...won't let it happen again cause i love you...ps. also my computyer was broke foer the longest time

kim-d said...

Clearly, you are in need of an Ambien-induced sing-along with Hallisicle. Trust me on this one!And if you need someone to help with the faces in the cow poop and the tying up in he barn? Call me.BWAHAHAHA!Man, I love you...anybody who "ain't right" is my kind of person!

Sally said...

Ain't nobody right in the head as far as I can tell. Nope, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing out loud, can't stop chuckling all the while seeing you in my mind tieing people up and smashing their faces into the piles of poop...oh my gosh I can see it.I think you DO need help. Get a goat Debbie, it is time. A mini goat or a fainting goat. Because you are right in the middle of a goat rope where you work.

claudia said...

Then I am not right in the head either! And I love it! I do the same thing almost...thinking threads get away with me and pretty soon, someone is looking at me like I've lost it. But I haven't...I know where it's going and I know where it came from!YAY! I feel whole again!Love Ya!

Flea said...

There's nothing wrong with you, woman. Nothing a good vacation won't cure.My brain works that way too. :)

ChickenGal said...

hey i have the cow poop and the chicken poop if you need it!