Oh my goodness, you were almost a Valentines Day baby huh? Happy Birthday to you. Birthdays are so important, they are a celebration of your LIFE. and I for one am so glad you are here to celebrate life. You have made MY world better for it! I love making new friends, and I thank you for being one to be and for me. I hope that I have been a friend to you as well. I so wish we talked more often, and lived closer. You and I could really have some fun together!Your birthday picture is adorable. Look at all that dark hair and cute cute cheeks. Looks like you had on a big frilly dress too. Thanks for sharing! And again, happy birthday!
Happy happy Birthday dear friend!A few more years and you will catch up with me! Love the picture of your first birthday!As soon as I get my scanner up and running I can put somepics on and we can compare!Hope your day is fantastic!
Happy Happy Happy! When you get out of that job, your blood pressure will be just fine;) I hope the boy treats you well. Do I need to have a word with him?By the way, I love the picture. You haven't changed a bit!
HEY... Happy Belated Birthday..(OR early for next year)<--- hee heeMy daughter Nicole was born on 2-15 too !!! Me on 2-5ALL Aquarius girls !!!XO XO Deb EstepProud AF Mom
16 comments:
**HAPPY, HAPPY *53RD* BIRTHDAY, DEB""From beautiful little girl to beautiful friend.Have a wonderful day and enjoy the company of your handsome son!
Happy Birthday Youngun!
Oh my goodness, you were almost a Valentines Day baby huh? Happy Birthday to you. Birthdays are so important, they are a celebration of your LIFE. and I for one am so glad you are here to celebrate life. You have made MY world better for it! I love making new friends, and I thank you for being one to be and for me. I hope that I have been a friend to you as well. I so wish we talked more often, and lived closer. You and I could really have some fun together!Your birthday picture is adorable. Look at all that dark hair and cute cute cheeks. Looks like you had on a big frilly dress too. Thanks for sharing! And again, happy birthday!
Happy happy Birthday dear friend!A few more years and you will catch up with me! Love the picture of your first birthday!As soon as I get my scanner up and running I can put somepics on and we can compare!Hope your day is fantastic!
Hello from Texas! Came by way of Cottage Days (Donna)...Happy Birthday to you! Cute picture!!
Happy Birthday To YOUUUUUUUUUUUU! Have a wonderful day. And it's wonderful you get to spend it with David. Take care of you!
Happy Happy Happy! When you get out of that job, your blood pressure will be just fine;) I hope the boy treats you well. Do I need to have a word with him?By the way, I love the picture. You haven't changed a bit!
Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy the time with your son ~hugs ~
Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your time with David!
Happy Birthday Deb...and many more!HUgsPatti
Happy Birthday Deb! You are an awesome person. I hope your special day went well. how is your blood pressure doing? ;-)
Love the pic!!!Hallie :)
Wishing you a belated happy birthday!
I'm late for the party! Happy Belated Birthday, Debbie. I'm glad David was home. ((HUGS))
Happy birthday!!! And good for you, the monitor. :)
HEY... Happy Belated Birthday..(OR early for next year)<--- hee heeMy daughter Nicole was born on 2-15 too !!! Me on 2-5ALL Aquarius girls !!!XO XO Deb EstepProud AF Mom
Post a Comment