Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Faith...


Faith is a female Shih Tzu, age undetermined at this time. She is one of many small dogs rescued recently from a puppy mill and brought into AARF. She can be snippy at times, as she's still a scared little girl, and living in a home with other dogs, kids and people is a bit overwhelming for her, especially coming from what she formerly knew. She's doing a bit better lately, but her foster mom is still working with her on housetraining and other issues. For more information on how to adopt Faith, please e-mail rescuedogmom@yahoo.com directly. Please note that Faith's adoption fee is $150.00, and that AARF does not adopt outside a 1 hour radius of the Winston Salem, NC area.
Adoption Fair: Today from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Opinions?
My Hostage Situation post will have to wait until later. Nah, I'm fine, but it does sound exciting.

11 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I think Faith needs to come live with Mama Debbie for real. Seriously.

Sally said...

She is so precious! I hope Faith will find a wonderful home.

claudia said...

I honestly thought you were going to tell us you got a new baby! She's cute, but I am too far out of the radius to adopt! Plus, she probably wouldn't want to be around this rambunctious bunch.

Lisa said...

She is really cute Debbie, look all around and think about it before you jump in. (I know you will) She seems to be a very sweet dog, but there are tons of dogs needing to be adopted so if this one does not work out, I know there will be others. Just keep your eyes and heart open!

AirmanMom said...

faith is too cute and I have no doubt she will find a good home. I rescued a mutt, his litter was found in WV. Luke is such a good dog, we are blessed! Great post!~AM

kim-d said...

What is your heart telling you, Deb? Is Faith the puppy for you? I think she is beautiful, and I think it sounds like a home with one human all to her own little self would be a good place for her. Nancy came to me with some issues, too, but I knew immediately she was the girl for me anyway. It's taken a long time, but it seems she's finally starting to realize that every meal won't be her last. She is my shadow, my constant companion, but that's okay with me. And it's also okay with Frankie, as it frees him up to go sleep behind the chair by the heat vent. BWAHAHAHA!I cannot even tell you how much having a pet will change your life, Deb. All for the better. Seriously. I just really believe that we all need to live with at least one other living, breathing creature. Honest, Deb...I think you need to find yourself a furry companion!

Brenda said...

Awww, she's sure a cutie! I bet she'll make a wonderful companion for some lucky family.

Patti said...

Cute doggie. I hope finds a good home soon. Who could resist that face?HugsPatti

Lanny said...

Sooo, does that cutie have a new home with you?

kim-d said...

I,too, am wondering if Faith still remains homeless or if she has found her human? Just LOOK at that little face!

Tonjia said...

go. get her, immediately!