Walmart at 5:30 a.m. is not crowded at all! I couldn't half see, but woke up in the Christmas tree aisle and got a temporary topiary (whoo, I like that combo) to put in the bay window and I'll look for next year's tree when they go on sale. I managed to get quite a few things and was able to THINK because it was so quiet in there. My cart made more noise than anything else. I even found New Moon which I will start at nap time LOL.
David's home this weekend, which always makes me smile. He's out of course, but his truck is in the driveway. His job is going great and he's happy, so me happy too! He's planning on doing some shopping today, well probably most of his shopping. You know how guys are.
A little drama at the old jail this week. Fighting and blood. It happened about 2 minutes before I got off the elevator with my cart. I could hear the Classifications Officer screaming and yelling and when I opened to door to go into the hall, the "oh shit" guys were running down the hall. I backed my little self right back into the room next to the elevator and peeked, well stared into the visitor's area. It's hard to explain, but I could see the action. One guy was being "escorted" ha! ha! kicking and hollering out and the other was laying on the floor with blood everywhere. I watched until it was obvious I was being nosy and then I went back downstairs to wait it out. Couldn't very well deliver commissary. All was taken care of in about 30 minutes. One was taken to the hospital with a broken nose (hence blood) and the other was taken to "the hole". Then snacks were passed out and all was well. Well, except for my legs shaking. Geez. But all is okay.
With just a week and half before Christmas, I can really feel the tension mounting. Not everyone has money deposited or gets any food. We are going to do something for our 4 inmate workers who pull items for us. Lunch and maybe some Christmas treats. How we are going to do all that on Wednesday and still deliver Commissary to 5 floors is beyond me, but we'll be off Christmas Day and the Friday afterwards. It could be a long Christmas Eve. David won't be home until Christmas Day night. We're just going with the flow this year and enjoying it whenever it happens. Yes, it's a bit depressing at work and I'm sad for all of them, but they did make a choice to be there, so I can't dwell on it.
My best friend in the whole world, Rooster, will be leaving TWO DAYS after Christmas for the Philippines, so we have been playing with web cams and trying to figure out ways to communicate for 3 months. We're not sure Skype works in there, but she is going to figure it out, when she's not packing a bathing suit and sunscreen. It should be in the 80's there. She is going to Cebu, which is like a tropical paradise! It's the opportunity of a life time for her, so I'm excited!
I've blabbed enough. Just wanted to let you know I'm still here and singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"!!

6 comments:
Do you want my shopping list? You are quite the busy bee;) Stay safe--that fight business is scary.
Well I can assure you Wal-mart at 5:30 P.M. is not quiet! We were still there at that time yesterday while I picked up just "a couple items Scott"! And nearly $300.00 later, I said I have to be done! Scott picked up a chain saw for my son, I was very happy that he thought of TJ and thought he needed it. I picked up a few groceries to prepare for the ice storm next week..???? we will see. And then I got wrapping paper to do a theme wrap this year. I like doing that. So next week I will get my tree up and wrap the gifts, then, MAYBE THEN I will feel like it is Christmas! Ok, headed out to OKC to spend the weekend with my daughter!
Merry Christmas Miz Debbie!
Sounds like you are more ahead than I am. And to Lisa, she meant 5:30AM!
I know you are a lot more ahead than I am!! the area under our Christmas tree is completely bare.I hope to do some shopping next weekend, nothing like waiting until the very last minute huh?I am glad to hear you say that you dont feel that bad about the inmates, they DID make the decision to be there, it is something that they will have to live with.it sounds like the jail was as exciting as the ER on a saturday night, enjoy the sights!
情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,AIO交友愛情館,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天 麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,線上遊戲,矽谷麻將,明星3缺一,橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,淘,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,遊戲區,電玩快打,cs online情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,A片,AIO交友愛情館,AIOAV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人文章,成人小說,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,中部人聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,做愛,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,色情影片,情色網,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,成人電影,麗的色遊戲,自拍,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,視訊交友網,視訊,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園
Post a Comment